Dawn Of Magic - PC
Dawn Of Magic (PC)
In a realm of magic, the immortal Modo has been stripped of his powers and sent to live on the Earth as a mortal in punishment for his crimes in the Afterlife. Now the furious Modo is on a quest to not only regain his lost powers, but to gain enough strength to destroy the Earth once and for all. As the story’s hero, players must decide to either thwart Modo’s plans for destruction and ultimately defeat this evil being or to aid him in his diabolical quest. The Bloody Magic is single and multiplayer, 3rd person RPG for PC where the weapon of choice is magic. The game is set in a richly detailed medieval-style world, allowing the player a wide variety of choices both in individual quests and character development.
The Bloody Magic is different from most other popular RPG titles in that the player characters are all of one type: magician. There are over a dozen different fields of magic, allowing players many choices for specialization. This is especially useful in multiplayer games, allowing each member of a party to have different specializations. The most unique aspect of magic system is the ability to combine spells. The The multiplayer aspect of The Bloody Magic is the most innovative system seen in any modern RPG. In addition to converting the single-player story line to allow multi-player gameplay, players may take their multiplayer characters and compete in 2-person duels or in large arenas against many others in true melee combat.
• Highly detailed terrain, characters and building models
• 3 different attitudes offer 3 ways of playing the game: you can either be the knight in shining armour, be neutral or live through the story as a sinister villain.
• More than 600 NPCs, more than 100 locations
• 12 different magic schools with 96 learnable spells
• Over 1500 items with unique properties, plus runes, skill in wrought iron work and spells
• Powerful engine with state-of-the-art shader application
Minimal system requirements:
• M*cro$oft® Windows® 2000/XP operating system
• Pentium-4 1.6 Ghz or Athlon XP+ 1800 CPU (SSE support required)
• 512 Mb RAM
• 1.5 Gb free HDD space to install the game and 0.5 Gb free space to keep the saved games
• 64 MB video board with vertex and pixel shaders 1.1 support
Password Download: juego